Wednesday 1 July 2015

Update: From the Girls

Hello guys, 
It's Abby here so as you may have all have learnt, I have learned to ride a bike although there still is a bit of an issue of trying to get on it. I had an awesome tutor named Yannis and thanks to him I can actually ride a bike without someone holding on to me but down hills are still pretty tricky and we're getting there. I would just like to say it's been an amazing trip so far and as of today I got to see Apollo's temple and swim. Overall it's been an amazing day and I look forward to tomorrow's adventure.


Hi everyone,
It's Cindy now. I've had a lot of fun here. We learned many new things throughout our trip. There are so many amazing things to see and do all around Greece.  I cannot wait until we get to go and walk along the River Neda tomorrow. I am so glad that I got the chance to come along on this trip and experience everything. Thank you to the teachers and all the locals like Patrick, Heidi, and Yannis for all of the help that they have given us.
 
Hi it's Tasha it's been so amazing thank you for giving us this opportunity. Abby and Cindy have already said all of the things that I would like to say, so I will simply finish of with a thank you to everyone that helped to make the entire trip possible. 


No comments:

Post a Comment