Friday 23 January 2015

Hey I'm Abby



Hey, My name’s Abby Lu. I’m a Gr. 8 boarding student in St. Michaels University School. I have 2 younger sisters and I live in the Philippines and I came to Canada last September to attend St. Michaels. I also like reading and in my spare time I like to read books and to judge movies made from books as you can already I have no life. I play badminton however I’m not really good at it. My favourite subjects would definitely be Social Studies and English but definitely not Math, PE or Art because I am very bad at art. I can’t even draw to save my life.

I have to admit one of the main reason why I was interested in this is because I have always wanted to learn the history of Greece along with it’s mythology. I know a few of greek mythology and I would like to learn more. I am very curious about greek architect and would like to learn more about it.

1 comment:

  1. I too enjoy the myths - we learn about them at school and people love to quote from them. Are there any Canadian myths?

    ReplyDelete