Friday 23 January 2015

Violetta Britskaya:









Hello! nice to meet you. My name is Violetta and I am in grade 8 and I like to play tennis and soccer. In my free-time I like to draw and and read. My favourite book series is harry potter and I like to draw manga. I live in Victoria, British-Columbia and I have one sister and cat named fifi.

I would love to learn about the arts and ancient monuments because the architecture is very cool and unique. I would also like to learn about your religion and celebrations because I am interested in your easter and independence day. The last thing that I would really like learn about is your food, the souvlaki, gyros, and seafood. It would be great to learn how to make it and what ingredients you need.

Some Questions:

  • what is your school day like?
  • What is the name of your school?
  • what is your favorite food?
  • Do you have any pets?


 Can't wait to here your response,

αντίο !

1 comment:

  1. Hear easter is celebrated more than christmas, and on independance day (March 25) there are big parades.We celebrate the beginning of the uprising against the Turks. The main religion here is Greek Orthodox, but there are also many muslims. The gyros is the favourite fast food here, and consists of pork, tomato, tsatsiki, and potato wrapped in pita bread. It is very tasty. My school day is very busy until 6, but in the evenings I relax and play. My school is called Γυμνάσιο Κυπαρισσίας, and my favourite food is spaghetti bolognaise and pasticcio, (a traditional Greek dish). We have 16 chickens, lots of goldfish, and a dog named Googles.

    ReplyDelete