Friday 23 January 2015

Julie Robinson

Instagram media by aya.robinson.3 - 😀
Hi,my name is Julie Robinson. I am the girl on the right hand side of the picture. I am a grade six student at St. Michael's University school In Canada and I am 11 years old. I am very interested in learning about you and Grease. I really enjoy playing soccer and foot ball. I have one younger sister. 

I speak three different languages, Japanese is my first language and I also speak English and French. My favorite school subjects are Math, 
Art, and Science.


Questions:
Whats your favourite sport?
Is it very hot in Grease?

αντίο !

1 comment:

  1. Hi there!
    I answer to your questions - my favourite sport is triathlon, and also football, although I'm not bad nor good at it. At the moment it is not very hot because it is winter, but in some places such as Sparti and Athens in the summer it gets up to 40 degrees!
    Louis

    ReplyDelete