Friday 23 January 2015

Hey I'm Ella :)


Hi there,
My name is Ella and running is my life, and I throw javelin. I live in Victoria British Columbia Canada and I go to school at Saint Michael University School. I am in grade 8. I only have one brother who is in grade 11. I live on a farm with 4 horses, 160 chickens, 4 sheep, 2 lambs a dog a cat and a rabbit. In my spare time I like to run or read. My father is Chinese and my mother is Portuguese. My grandmother on my mom’s side lives in Portugal. My other grandmother lives here in Canada.


What do you like to do?
Do you have any siblings? 
What is a normal day in Greece like?




1 comment:

  1. I also like running, as well as swimming and cycling. I like playing board games, and football with my friends in the village. I am the 4th of 5 kids in my family, and have two brothers and two sisters. My normal school day is very busy, school until 2, then german or piano lessons, then training, but in the evenings I can play and relax.

    ReplyDelete