Friday 23 January 2015

Hi I am Maria Alonso





Hey,
My name is Maria and I am a Mexican border at St. Michaels University School in Victoria, Canada. I am in grade 8 and some of my favorite things are traveling, sloths, being with friends, ballet, and food in general. I have an older brother and a really fat bulldog back in Mexico. I love learning about new cultures and I’m really interested in learning more about Greece and it’s culture. Some things that I already know about Greece is that it has an awesome history, people used to believe in several Gods lots of years ago, and that the food is good. I am interested on learning what sports are practiced the most, favorite foods of the country, and activities that teenagers usually do with friends :)

3 comments:

  1. Here lots of people like basketball and football, and some kids play tennis. Lots of people like pizza and gyros, and kids usually play football, computer games and roller blade in the evenings and on the weekends. The summer is spent on the beach.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I glad that you reply, Louis! From the things you told me, Greece looks a little bit like Mexico. Everything sound really nice! I'm really looking forward to meet you this summer :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete